Exploring Los AngelesDecember 20, 2010
Warner Bros. VIP Studio TourDecember 29, 2010
Float Decorating Presented by Bayer Advanced
- December 28, 29, 30 & 31, 2010
- See Date & Time Schedule Below.
- Rosemont Pavilion: 700 Seco Street., Pasadena
- Brookside Pavilion (accessible to disabled visitors): Lot I, south side of Rose Bowl Stadium
- $10 for any two visits
- Children 5 and under are free!
- Advance tickets are available at (626) 795-4171
- Street parking available
- The perfect add on to one of our private Los Angeles tours!
Locations and Schedule (Rain or shine):
Across from the Rose Bowl Stadium:
Rosemont Pavilion: 700 Seco Street., Pasadena
Brookside Pavilion (accessible to disabled visitors): Lot I, south side of Rose Bowl Stadium
- December 28 and 29, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- December 30, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- December 31, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Rose Palace: 835 South Raymond Avenue
- December 28 – 30, 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- December 31, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Note: Ticket sales may stop when venues reach capacity .
Experience the magic of the floats before they make their debut in the 2011 Rose Parade. Get a backstage glimpse of the floral floats in their final stages of preparation at any of our three locations. You will see a variety of fruit, seeds, bark, grasses and of course, flowers being applied to the floats by experienced professionals as well as hard working volunteers.